In Croatia, Gumiimpex-GRP d.o.o is the exclusive distributor of AdBlue brand "GreenChem".
- 32.5% solutions of pure synthetic urea in demineralized water,
- allows the exhaust gas to be cleaned in the SCR catalyst,
- reduces diesel consumption by 5-7%,
- the solution has no toxic properties, does not act aggressively on human body, is not flammable and is not classified as dangerous for transport.
AdBlue is a tool that trucks and buses with SCR technology need to meet the exhaust gas cleanliness requirements of EURO 4 and EURO 5 standards.
AdBlue consumption in Euro 4 and Euro 5 vehicles with SCR catalytic converters is approximately 5% of diesel consumption. For example, if the average truck consumption is about 30 liters of diesel per 100km, AdBlue consumption is approximately 1.5 liters / 100km.
AdBlue can be shipped in:
- 1000 l CDS containers with accompanying streaming equipment
- plastic barrels with a capacity of 205 l
- 10 l canisters
The optimum recommended storage temperature is -5 to + 25 ° C.