A state-of-the-art laboratory with state-of-the-art moderate instruments for testing the physical characteristics of rubber compounds and finished products ensures traceability and consistent product quality.
Trained operators, using appropriate laboratory equipment, test and develop rubber compounds and finished products through basic characteristics:
- Determination of hardness on the Shore A and Shore D scales and on the IRHD scale
- Determining the restraining properties of materials such as rubber, plastics, composites, leather, etc.
- tensile strength
- resistance to further tearing
- Vulcanization (rheometer) characteristics of crude rubber mixtures
- Determination of permanent deformation by compaction
- Determining the properties of materials such as density, volume, dimensions, swelling in various media, etc.
- Determination of change of properties under the influence of accelerated aging in various conditions and / or media
- Determination of material wear
- Determination of various specific material properties at customer's request according to ISO, DIN, ASTM, FDA etc. , or according to internal customer standards
All tests are performed according to established and prescribed international standards and are accompanied by written and electronic reports and laboratory reports.