Wetpour flooring is layed on a prepared base of gravel, concrete or tarmac.
The concrete and tarmac layer must be impregnated before placing the wetpour layer for better adhesion.
Wetpour is installed in two systems:
- The bottom layer is made of SBR and / or EPDM granules and binders, and the final layer is made of EPDM granules and binders 10mm thick in different colors. The total thickness of the base and end layers is 30, 45, 70 or 100 mm.
- The bottom layer is made of SBR and / or EPDM granules and binders 10 mm thick, and the final layer is made of EPDM granules and colored binders 2-3 mm thick in different colors. The total thickness of the base and end layers of the tire is 12-13 mm. The thickness of the substrate is variable depending on the requirement of a critical drop height in accordance with EN1177: 2008.
The wetpour is installed on sight in shapes and colors according to customer's need.
The price includes installation on a previously prepared base.
The price does not include the preparation of concrete, tarmac or gravel base.
- high elasticity
- the ability to absorb shocks
- certified pad according to EN 1177: 2008 for the prevention of falls injuries
- high level of safety for children, athletes, recreational people, the elderly…
- wear resistance
- exceptional water permeability
- without slipping
- Children's playgrounds
- Aqua parks
- Sports fields and playgrounds
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Hiking and biking trails